â€¢ 1 Box of pasta
â€¢ 1 Pint of tomato
â€¢ 1/4 Cup fresh basil leaves
â€¢ 20 Chopped and pitted kalamata olives
â€¢ 2 Cloves garlic
â€¢ 150 gm Crumbled feta cheese
â€¢ 30 ml Olive oil
â€¢ Black pepper to taste
How to make Greek Pasta:
â€¢ Cook pasta, rinse and strain it.
â€¢ Cut tomatoes into small pieces.
â€¢ Chop basil leaves and crush the garlic.
â€¢ Take a big bowl and combine all the ingredients with pasta, mix well.
â€¢ If pasta is little sticky, add a little olive oil with it, till easily mixable.
â€¢ Greek Pasta is ready to serve.
1 1/2 lb ground beef
1 can beef broth -(14 1/2 oz. can)
15 1/2 oz canned diced tomatoes
2 cup uncooked farfalle
2 cup thinly sliced zucchini
3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
In large skillet, brown ground beef over medium-high heat 6 to 8 minutes or until beef is no longer pink, breaking up into 3/4″ pieces.
Remove beef with slotted spoon; pour off drippings.
In same skillet, add broth, tomatoes and pasta, pushing pasta into liquid. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium. Cook, uncovered 15 minutes stirring frequently.
Add zucchini; continue cooking 5 minutes or until pasta is tender.
Return beef to skillet and stir in 1/2 cup cheese; heat through. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
1 lb lean ground beef
1 cup onions, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 (32 ounce) jar meatless sauce
1 cup chicken broth
1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
1 (16 ounce) package ziti pasta, cooked and drained
2 (8 ounce) cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1 cup grated parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large skillet, cook ground beef, onions, and garlic over medium-high heat for 6 to 8 minutes or until beef is browned; stirring frequently.
3. Stir in spaghetti sauce, chicken broth, and oregano.
4. Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
5. Stir 1 cup of the sauce into the cooked ziti noodles.
6. Spoon 1/2 of the ziti mixture into a 13x9x2-inch baking dish.
7. Sprinkle with 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese and 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese.
8. Top with 2 cups sauce, then remaining ziti mixture and remaining sauce.
9. Cover and bake 20 minutes.
10. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
11. Return to oven and bake uncovered for 10 minutes or until heated through.